Dalkey Avenue, Co. Dublin
The project consisted of the construction of a new three/two-storey over basement detached family residence
- Bulk excavations, including disposal of contaminated material
- Reinforced concrete basement construction, reinforced concrete floor slabs, blockwork walls
- Floor to ceiling high specification triple glazed aluminium windows and curtain walling system
- Extremely high standard of finish achieved internally and externally, including bespoke joinery throughout and an award winning brickwork finish.
- Awarded the Best International Project at the 2014 Brick Awards
- Nominated for 2017 European Union Prize for Contemporary Architecture – the Mies van der Rohe Award