Ember, Milltown, Co. Dublin
The project consisted of the complete turn-key fit-out of a contemporary Irish restaurant.
- Restricted urban site requiring detailed traffic and site management plans
- Significant demolition works, including major new structural opes
- Project completed on-time to an extremely challenging deadline
- Significant M+E installation, including high spec. commercial kitchen
- Bespoke high-spec finishes throughout, including solid oak herringbone parquet flooring, feature lighting, mosaic tiling, rainforest marble-clad walls, white rock walling to kitchen area, fitted furniture and new shopfront with treated timber cladding.
Photos by Andy Sheridan