Newbury Hall, Co. Kildare
The project consisted of the complete conservation, restoration and refurbishment of a significant listed two-storey over basement Palladian country house, joined to two pavilion wings, dating from the 1760's
- Conservation and restoration of all internal joinery including stairs, doors, architraves, timber-sash weighted windows, floors
- Additional conservation works included significant roof repairs, ornate stucco repairs, lath and plaster ceilings and walls and traditional lime render finish to basement area all carried out to conservation best practices
- Installation of significant Mechanical and Electrical packages, sensitively incorporated into the historic fabric.