CROW STREET, TEMPLE BAR
Client: Crow Street Restaurant
Architect: O'Donnell O'Neill
Project Status : Completed in July 2018
We are delighted to be partnering with CROW STREET Restaurant on TEMPLE BAR, in the heart of Dublin City Center, for a complete ‘’Turn-key’’ restoration, fit out and upgrading of a ground floor and 1st floor levels, transforming this place in a beautiful restaurant/bar.
· Restricted access to site requiring detailed traffic management plans and careful coordination of all deliveries because of limited parking place.
· Conservation works to all retained internal joinery.
· Expose existing brick walls.
· Refurbishment of existing parquet flooring on both levels.
· New bar furniture fit out.
· New commercial kitchen fittings.
· Full Electrical installation including lightnings controls, and features lightnings and new installation of fire alarm system and emergency lighting.
· New Mechanical installation incorporating air conditioning units.
· New bespoke industrial entrance.
· Feature wall cladding with fire protection coatings.
· New shop front complete with concealed security shutter and feature signs and lightnings.
· Upgrade of fire protection works through out.
· Revitalise and create bespoke private dining room.